1. Develop relationships with Contractor customers
2. Meet with customers both onsite and in store as required in order to provide excellent customer service
3. Read & Interpret blueprints in order to provide accurate and timely material estimates.
4. Maintain & grow customer base through prospecting, sales development, quoting, and customer follow-up
5. Schedule timely and accurate deliveries
6. Source and quote special orders
7. Be a team player and assist in all aspects of the business as required
1. Knowledge of building materials including: lumber, engineered lumber, trusses decking, roofing, & millwork.
2. Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, ERP software, and email
3. Read blueprints and prepare material estimate
4. Detail oriented in order to avoid costly mistakes
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
6. Ability to lift building materials
7. Current Drivers License
8. Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
Stay updated with all our latest posts, products and offers! Just enter your information below.